EXPORT AREA DIRECTOR
[[EXPORT AREA DIRECTOR]]
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Role and Area Responsabilities
- Ensure the BEST PARTNER / DISTRIBUTOR is in place to develop locally the brand
- Know the market, channel of distribution, size of the market etc
- Ensure the DTC strategy
- Be accountable for the Brand Development, Sales and Expenses budgets per market, seeking for an optimal productivity of our investments at all times
- Deliver top and bottom lines figures by managing the P&L of each market, monitoring closely the monthly sales target in purchases, local net sales and sell out
- Oversee the A&P budget according to brand strategies and the evolution of sales (purchasing and local net sales) as well as the level of contribution given
- Ensure all the planners are filled in by the distributors including all media and trade marketing plans and follow up regularly on all updates
- Oversee the deployment of our marketing plans (trade and media) in accordance with the respect of brand image and right usage of our contents
- Responsible conjointly of the e-com business together with the Region team
- Report the brand performance and best achievements as well as all the ongoing evolution of Retail & competitors’ environment, consolidating and sharing on a monthly basis the brand performance in terms of quantitative and qualitative data for the management
- Be responsible for the sales coordination within the team and be in direct contact with local distributors’ team for daily operations:
- Manage the order processing working closely with the logistics and the distributors,
- Be responsible for the sales administration such as credit control, purchases, monthly sales reports, pricing coordination, regulatory claims and sanitary registrations
- Lead the forecast management process: communication of the forecast files, analyzing & challenging the data towards the annual budget alongside the operational marketing manager (if applicable) and follow through with all updates
- Manage distributors ad hoc requests regarding the supply of trade marketing elements
- Set Strategic development plan for top markets in line with Clarins Unlimited Plan and define action plan with markets
Business degree or University equivalence
Background including total years of experience
- 6-8 years minimum
- Experience in Export and International environment
- With Marketing or Operational marketing background is a plus
- Expert into export business, commercial skills, negotiations at international scale, international incoterms,
- international marketing operations and knowledge in Knowledge and 360 approach
- Digital mindset, social media and influencer management
- Omnichannel management with the focus of the DTC opportunities
- Fluent in English, a second language is a must have
Soft and Leadership Skills :
- Agility, Autonomy & Curiosity
- Priority & Result Oriented
- Team Player - very good relationship, Inspiring Manager
- Leadership skills
- Active Listener & Constructive Speaker
- Strong mindset to work with multi-cultural teams
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com