Digital Content Manager
DIGITAL CONTENT MANAGER
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
We are looking for a Digital Content Manager based in Paris.
Clarins is accelerating its digital content strategy.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Content Manager to create, improve and maintain a range of dedicated contents to help Clarins brand to achieve its digital content transformation goal.
Based on the brand strategy, you will be in charge to interpret it and convert it into relevant & dedicated assets (by platforms, by formats, by timings), aligned with the customer journey, all digital requirements and the brand DNA.
You will report directly to the Global brand expression Director and work on a day-to-day basis with the Global operational marketing Director and the Artistic Director teams.
What you’ll do:
In an environment where you’ll work in close relationship with both Artistic & Global Operational Marketing teams:
- Establish, organize and deliver “fast” communication contents corresponding to digital communication touchpoints
- Guarantee the brand message uniqueness and core messaging transmission through the adapted digital content production (tone of voice and design)
- Ensure the right positioning and coherence of these contents, both according to the brand DNA and the different types of digital content needs.
- Think and oversee the whole digital content production both for skincare and make up catalogue products and launches, among others
- Manage stakeholders, project timelines, and dedicated budget.
- Solution-oriented mindset with strong leadership and project management skills
- 7+ years experience in project management with a team of content specialists’ drive
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communication, Media, or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French will be appreciated.
- Sensibility & knowledge for premium / luxury brand universes
- Project management & communication skills
- Understanding of creativity needs, helping to provide innovative and differentiating ideas
- Experience with social media engagement strategies and best practices,
- Ability to capture opportunities and very customer oriented,
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork skills are a must
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.