Customer Services Advisor
Customer Service Advisor, Harlow, 31.5 Hours
Ready to bring passion into your career ?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins is above all the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,500 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
(This role has shift patterns which includes some weekends, please ensure you're able to fulfil these requirements before applying.)
Based at the National Distribution site, the main function of this role is to offer exceptional 5 star Customer service and expert advice to consumers, trade customers and internal stakeholders. The Customer Service Advisor will work within set guidelines adhering to KPI’s. The department services customers, the Clarins Salesforce and in store sales staff using multiple communication channels including, email, telephone, live chat, social media platforms and letter. The departments aim is to offer 5 star Clarins service whilst monitoring costs and our impact on the environment. “Delivering the best level of service at the right cost and on time."
- Competitive compensation package
- 20 days annual leave
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform (After Probation Completion)
- Generous employee discount and Training allocation (After Probation Completion)
- Potential to earn up to 10% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
• Passionate about delivering world class customer service
• Enjoy resolving all queries in a timely manner from email, phone, chats and social media.
• An excellent listener who understands great customer service
• Some administration experience desirable but not essential
• Best in class communication skills, both verbally and written
• 2yrs+ customer service experience
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to communicate confidently at all levels
• Ability to multitask and prioritise work under pressure
• Awareness of GDPR
• Previous experience with Zendesk or Salesforce (not essential – nice to have
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.