CDI – SEO Project Manager Europe H/F/X
CDI - SEO Project Manager Europe H/F/X
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for our new SEO Project Manager, based in Paris.
Permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible
Based in Paris 17
As part of the Europe Ecommerce team, and reporting to the head of Acquisition Europe, the SEO project manager will build, execute, and share the SEO strategy for the European region (4 countries managed directly from Paris, and 7 countries managed locally by local ecommerce teams). You will be responsible for optimizing the organic traffic share and generating revenue growth for all the European E-commerce websites.
What you’ll do:
In a thriving digital context with strong ambitions for growth in direct sales and e-commerce, your main missions will be to:
- Monitor and increase the share of qualified organic traffic for all Clarins European websites, by increasing the non-brand traffic and revenue share across the region
- Manage and challenge our local SEO agencies, define priorities, validate, implement, and localise optimisations (semantic, technical, internal, and external linking)
- Identify, collect, prioritise, and communicate regional and local SEO and content needs to the global content & technical teams (new content, optimisations, technical issues and developments)
- Create and lead the regional SEO community via calls, webinars, workshops, and trainings, to share strategy and recommendations with local ecommerce teams & SEO agencies
- Analyse and share SEO results on a regular basis, while being responsible for the management, maintenance, and development of the internal SEO dashboard
- Results-oriented, with strong analytical, organisational and communication skills
- A good team player, passionate and driven by the desire to work for a company committed to Responsible Beauty
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A proven track record in technical, on-page and off-page SEO, ideally with a digital agency, brand or online retailer background (minimum 2 years)
- A strong expertise in keyword research, SEO copywriting, and improving rankings
- A good knowledge of SEO and ecommerce tools: Semrush, Google search console, GA4, CMS (ideally SFCC) and JIRA
- Fluency in English and French, a 3rd language is a plus (Spanish, Portuguese, German, Dutch or Italian)
- Experience in managing multi-country campaigns, or international experience
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.