CDI – FGM Market Manager H/F
CDI - FGM MARKET Manager H/F
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
The role :
CDI to be filled from January 2024.
Based in Paris 17
Our role is to be the voice of the Brand with the Markets in the Region & the voice of those same Markets with the Brand. The Future Growth Market Area covers more than 100 countries and is composed of 3 regional hubs (one in Geneva for Export Europe, one in Dubai for the Middle East and one in Miami for Latin America) and two affiliates (South Africa and Mexico).
In order to achieve objectives, we have set key priorities in line with the 5 pillars of the Group Strategy (people centric, brands builder, consumer obsessed, digitally minded, responsible beauty committed).
What you’ll do:
Mission 1: Ensure the quality of the interface between Markets & the Region.
• Be the privileged contact with Markets.
• Ensure the constant flow of information between Headquarters, Brand Departments & Markets.
• Build a strong relationship with relevant contacts to understand & respond to all needs.
• Ensure the proper qualification of requests from Markets & the Brand before sharing with various departments & contacts to ensure efficient processing.
• Master the content detailed in Brand presentations to ensure effective handling of replies to Markets.
• Ensure the continuous & clear transmission of all information from the Brand to the Region.
• Find solutions to handle possible blocking points & facilitate the search for alternative solutions independently.
• Ensure the accuracy of information coming from the countries, to be shared with the Brand.
Mission 2: Support Markets in the elaboration of their action plans
• Understand Marketing priorities & challenges in Markets in collaboration with the Department Store & FGM Director to better support them in the activation of strategies, with a particular focus on the DTC & DIGITAL acceleration.
• Assist in the preparation of Market launches & Marketing activities.
• Monitor & challenge the follow-up of specific requests requiring adaptations with the relevant business departments (ex. Digital, Media, Marketing Development, Trade, etc.).
• Master the different degrees of urgency to prioritize & filter the number of requests.
• Operational follow-up: update Marketing plans/calendars, Media plans/calendars, Trade
Plans/Calendars, forecasts, newsletters, Market ID cards, etc.
Mission 3: Participate in the transformation of the business model (DTC acceleration)
Help the markets in the customer experience transition: direct on & off and/or indirect (boutiques, spa, pure players, e-commerce, e-retail, alternative distribution etc.). Build with them the Clarins customer experience and the relevant mix marketing.
Mission 4: Analyze & consolidate Market data
• Analyze brand performance on a regular basis, support specific Brand & Market requests with various tools (ex. Qliksense, Global Data, social networks, etc.).
• Consolidate qualitative & quantitative launch feedback for post-analysis with relevant parties.
• Obtain real-time information on launch results to feed the various Brand departments.
• Remain aware of best practices in the Region & other Regions. Collect, consolidate & communicate this information.
Mission 5: Support the Department Store & FGM Director in her missions and management of the market coordinator
• Create presentations & minutes of meetings.
• Organize & prepare calls with Markets, represent the zone during internal Brand Meetings
• Fluent in English (written & spoken). Spanish is a plus.
• Passionate about the Brand, energetic & creative.
• Ability to work on numerous projects at the same time.
• Rigorous, organized, reactive & autonomous. Excellent analytical skills.
• 4/5 years of higher education (ex. Business School)
• 5/7 years of experience in Marketing acquired directly in a market or within an Operational Marketing team in an international context with extensive relations with markets.
• Proficiency in MS Office (perfect mastery of PowerPoint required).
• Good understanding of Marketing concepts & tools.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Our job offers are accessible to candidates with RQTH status. If you have a disability that requires us to adapt our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]m
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.