CDD – CRM Data Analyst
CDD - CRM Data Analyst
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a CRM Data Analyst based in Paris.
As part of the Consumer Experience Digital & CRM Team, the Global CRM Data Analyst’s mission will be to develop Customer Knowledge and understanding across channels as well as markets / regions.
He/she will provide all the reports, studies, analytics, and insights to support performance monitoring. He/she will contribute to the challenges of data quality by structuring and making the data reliable and participate actively to User Test Acceptance for CRM projects.
What you’ll do:
1- CUSTOMER ANALYSIS & INSIGHTS
- Develop reports and analysis related to CRM activities (e.g. performance of CRM programs, sales performance, new product launches, cross-selling, understanding the customer journey).
- Gathering needs and requirements.
- Extraction, preparation, exploitation, restitution of data in the form of dashboards (reporting / visualization).
- Implementation of queries and automation.
- Production of business analysis, customer insights and recommendations.
- Participation in the analytics community to share best practices and harmonize analytics worldwide.
2- DATA QUALITY
- Define data quality rules.
- Perform data quality assessment.
- Complete documentation related to data quality.
- Share with Data teams & the analytical community.
3- CRM PROJECT & TOOLS UAT
- Conduct UAT for CRM tools (e.g : Qliksense application, Master Data Management tool)
- Prepare Test Scenarios
- Execute UAT.
- Evaluate & Report the UAT results.
Current technological environment:
- Cloud computing & storage: Microsoft Azure and Snowflake.
- Programming languages: SQL, Python.
- Analytic Tool: Tableau/Einstein.
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems.
- Completely customer oriented.
- Team player.
- A strong experience in dashboards development and customers studies.
- High Level in SQL, knowledge of Python.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystem (Azure, AWS, GCP …)
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in English.
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
A flexible work environment, with up to 2 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.