Business Process Owner – Order Management
Business Process Owner – Order Management
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
We are looking for a Business Process Owner Order Management based in Paris.
REBOOT is the acronym for REinvente the Back-Office of Tomorrow. This program was launched in 2019 and worldwide deployment are done by waves starting in 2022 and ending in 2024.
The REBOOT solution is a Core Model of standard and vital functionalities, built mainly in Infor M3 and Workday. Designed since 2019 and implemented with pilot subsidiaries who work with it since May 2022, its deployment to all Clarins subsidiaries is planned until 2024.
In a business context that is accelerating and becoming digital, the Reboot Operations team is in charge:
- of building the future commercial system of the Group in terms of processes and tools and to make the solution robust, reliable, sustainable and efficient, to improve service to our customers and all of our stakeholders
- of implementing it in all Clarins subsidiaries
As a key team member of the REBOOT program, you are in charge of the Deployment of the Core Model on his area of expertise which is the Order Management, in all Clarins subsidiaries.
What you’ll do:
The Order Management stream of REBOOT is the set of processes and tools for the reception and the validation of all customer orders, from all channels (Domestic, E-commerce, Export, Travel Retail and Boutiques) :
- Reception of orders from various means : EDI, E-commerce Platform, Point of Sales systems, Sales Representative Applications…
- Validation based on various checks, commercial conditions, promotional activities, assortments, quotas…
You make sure that the Core Model already built and implemented is protected from any country specific so the solution is the same for all countries.
Throughout the duration of the roll-out (fit gaps, design, configuration, testing, data migration, cut over training, deployment, post Go-Live support), you supervise a team of Business Solution Experts who implement the solution in the subsidiaries of the Group.
Doing so, you make sure the solution delivered to the subsidiaries is robust and tested thoroughly, but you also assesse the change impacts for the local teams and work with the local stake holders to prepare and support those changes.
More specifically, the BPO Order management…
1.Is actor of the deployment of the solution in all Clarins entities
- With the support of the BSEs, organizes and leads the fit gap sessions:
- Approve to the functional design of the solution if the gap is validated
- Ensures the adequacy between the delivered solution and the business needs
- Enforces the adoption of the solution by the local teams and local stake holders organizing change management activities
- Supervises the adaptation of the test plan and its execution
- Approves the training material and training plan
- For his domain, makes sure the cutover plan is complete, and supervises its execution to secure the Go Live
- In the weeks following Go Live, supervises the support to the subsidiaries for his domain, ensuring the respect of core model processes and making sure the solution is accepted by the local teams
- Ensures that the required documentation is up to date and communicated to the run team
2. Is the guardian of the standards and their evolutions
- Promotes these new standards in Clarins company, to all stakeholders (local and central)
- Validates the evolution of these standards further to validated country fit gaps
- In strong collaboration with Skill Center and run team, arbitrates all changes requested by already live subsidiaries
You are :
- Able to detect anomalies
- Self-directed / self-motivated
- Agile, humble, trusthworthy
- Able to cope with a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous environment
- A good communicator
- Mobile (travel +/- 20%)
- A team player
- Business School or Engineering diploma
- > 5 years’ experience working on the domain of Supply Chain
- It could be plus : to have knowledge Order Management, in the sector of B2B, Retail and Ecommerce, Experience of Infor M3
- Strong problem framing and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project management experience is required
- Past involvement or exposure to developing/implementing new processes and systems
- Experience of Infor M3 would be very beneficial
- Fluent in English (the project language is English) is required, speaking French would be a big plus (project team based at HQ in Paris)
- Close to 70 years of expertise in beauty and spa, with the Clarins and myBlend brands
- Unique products and innovative services
- A commitment to Social & Environmental Responsibility embedded in our raison d'être
- A caring and inclusive corporate culture
- Development and training opportunities
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- A flexible work environment, with up to 3 days of remote working per week
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com.
- Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- 21 Apr 2023