Brand Manager – Makeup & Promotion
Brand Manager - Makeup & Promotion
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe* and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
Clarins, a leading worldwide French luxury cosmetics company, has always been based on the notion of knowing how to listen to our customers and create the most amazing journey with them in mind. Clarins has almost 70 years of experience in the beauty industry. Our products are available in 150 countries around the world.
When joining Clarins, you not only grow professionally, you grow as an individual. As part of the Clarins family, you will help create unforgettable brand experiences for our customers.
With a passion for Makeup & all things Beauty, you will manage the delivery of a seamless customer journey experience, driving both new and existing products & ranges in all distribution channels, including online.
You will think outside the box and utilise strategic thinking, creativity, and innovation in the planning and building of strong programs through close collaboration with marketing and cross-functional teams.
You’ll lead discussions with key stakeholders to identify trends and incorporate market and local business priorities with brand and company initiatives. Analyse and make recommendations regarding strategy changes to ensure that appropriate product priorities are developed, and strategic category targets are achieved.
The role is focused on 4 major deliverables:
Responsible for achieving KPI’s for your portfolio including sales, profit, market share, promotional & co-op spend, new product performance, go to market plans, product SKU management.
Participation in the development and responsible for managing the execution of your portfolio’s marketing strategy & calendar – including planning of marketing objectives & strategies; managing product portfolio, forecasting, promotional programs, data analysis and overseeing Team of 2 in the implementation of in-store promotional executions & activations, ensuring all elements are executed with excellence
Establish close partnerships with all internal and external departments to ensure regular flow of information and stakeholder commitment to the implementation of all activity. Project manage all your portfolio programs, gaining feedback and buy-in from all key stakeholders.
Lead & manage the development & progress of your portfolio’s projects, actively driving & championing a high performing level of planning & implementation that consistently delivers the brand message, in line with global brand design guidelines; Plan & manage the Marketing Budget for your category to ensure expenditure is within budget and delivers ROI.
- 5+ years as a Product/Brand Manager within the cosmetic industry
- Previous Beauty experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a Marketing related field required
- Strong understanding of how products are distributed, launched, and marketed through end-to-end launch strategies
- High energy levels, task oriented and flexible
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills
- Team management skills
- Strong analytical and budget management skills
- Manage and prioritise demanding workload to meet strict deadlines
- Creative and solutions/problem solving abilities
- A values led culture that supports and encourages a collaborative and innovative working environment
- Yearly product allowance
- Strong focus on individual wellbeing and access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Annual 'Clarins College of Learning' events
- 'Day-cation' initiative - 1 paid day off each quarter separate to your annual leave
- Celebrations, and Sustainability initiatives all year round- driven by our committees
- Employee Values and Anniversary awards, recognising individual performance and tenure
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. Through our values, we strive to achieve inclusiveness and a culture where everyone has the opportunity to reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.