Beauty Therapist (22.5hrs/wk – Maternity Cover)
Beauty Therapist (22.5hrs/wk - Maternity Cover)
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story? We are looking for a Beauty Therapist (22.5hrs/wk - Maternity Cover) based in JLP Newcastle Spa
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Clarins For You - Our Reward and Benefits Platform
- Generous employee discount and training allocation
- Potential to earn up to 3% performance based bonus
- Career Development opportunities
- We Care - volunteer day
- Access to a range of Wellbeing services through our Employee Assistance Programme
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Delivering treatments and exceptional client care, you’ll develop skincare conversations with all your customers, engaging them in our brand journey and increasing product sales in the process.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain a high standard of customer service by carrying out professional treatments in accordance with Clarins (UK) Ltd treatment guidelines
- Be responsible for selling the unique brand differentiation and the link with the ingredient stories, product benefits and usage of recommended homecare products both within the Spa and when promoting the brand on counter
- Focus on customer loyalty, keeping customers returning to the brand
- Create retail theatre to attract and entice customers, incorporating the customer journey of the brand as a story whilst engaging with customers.
- Have the confidence to overcome selling challenges
- Ensure a high standard of hygiene is maintained in the Clarins treatment room, reception and laundry area
- Passionate about skincare and beauty
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Comfortable in a target driven environment
- Customer-focused and results-oriented
- NVQ 2 & 3 or equivalent Beauty Therapy qualification
- Experience in a hands on beauty or retail role with exceptional customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to be flexible and work shifts including weekends and evening
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com
- Einzelhandel und Vertrieb
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- 18 May 2023