AREA DIRECTOR TR EUROPE
[[AREA DIRECTOR TR EUROPE]]
Ready to bring passion into your career?
A global leading skincare and make-up company, Clarins Group is the embodiment of a committed family history, with a fierce passion for innovation and spirit of independence. Its raison d’être is "making life more beautiful, passing on a more beautiful planet".
Operating in more than 150 countries, we are now the number one skincare company in Europe and are accelerating our development on all other continents, particularly in Asia and the Americas.
Because our 8,000 talents are unique, we are committed to promoting diversity in all its forms.
Do you want to help write the next chapter of our story?
ROLE AND AREA RESPONSABILITIES
- Full responsibility of the commercial strategy of the area
- Full responsibility of P&L and piloting of the setting, execution, follow up of the commercial strategy.
- Full resonsibility in expenses – setting, executing and follow up
- Closely review and pilot the sales network to ensure best use of the investments to maximize Brands presence and profits.
- Determine for each country appropriate strategy on assortments, trade marketing, training support, visual merchandising, local events and ensure that pricing policy are within brand commercial guidelines in order to drive revenue and protect profit.
- Lead, guide, coach and motivate a multi-cultural commercial team at the Headquarter and in the Countries. Ensure appropriate resource allocation both in headcounts and expertize to be able to face current and future challenges.
- Work closely with the marketing department, training department, HR, finance, to coordinate the Brand action into his region.
- Ensure excellence in Talent management while attracting, retaining and developing high performing teams.
- Monitor marketing initiatives including Digital program and assess their commercial impact
- Monitor market trends and adapt to industry changes
- Ensure a representation role externally towards strategic partners and clients: participation to Cannes TWA, client meetings, local media etc…
- Plan annual commercial budget and forecast for the area according to Brand Guidelines.
- Follow up of P&L ( sales, expenses, EBIT)
- Master degree and at least 5 years experience in a sales position
Background including total years of experience
- Training, coaching and commercial skills
- IT skills, MS Office, Social media & digital oriented
- English and French mandatory or other languages as a plus
Soft and Leadership Skills:
- Proven experience managing a sales network that includes wholesale and Retail
- Strong client focus and international experience
- Natural leadership skills with strong abilities to manage and motivate multi-cultural teams
- Strong commercial influencing skills
- Relevant industry experience and in depth knowledge of the TR & P&C market.
- Ability to build relationships and work well across functions and with peers.
- Agile and flexible attitude easily adaptable to changing market situations and dynamics.
If you have a curious mind, a thirst to go further and the drive to boldly take on new challenges, join us.
At Clarins Group, we believe in making life more beautiful for our employees and our customers. Inclusion and diversity are firmly grounded in our core values, which are part of our DNA. We strive to achieve inclusiveness and we foster an equal-opportunity culture where everyone can reach their full potential and do their best work. We welcome applications from all backgrounds.
To learn more about our group and our commitments to people and the planet, visit www.groupeclarins.com
- Einzelhandel und Vertrieb
- Plan-les-Ouates, Switzerland
- 05 May 2023